I can’t believe my little buddy is turning four years old!! Happy Birthday Buddy!!
It seems like only yesterday that I picked him up at a Dolphins game… *cue the fade away harp music*
It was December 23, 2012 and the Miami Dolphins had just beat the Buffalo Bills at home in Sun Life Stadium (now known as Hard Rock Stadium). I was ecstatic that we’d won and headed over to the stadium gift shop to see if I could find anything cool to commemorate the event.
And then I saw him- the cute little monkey that would become my travel buddy. Without a second thought, I picked him up and went straight to the register. To say it was love at first sight would be an understatement.
Below are some of my favorite pictures of Buddy, taken all over the world…
- Bali, Indonesia
- Mount Rushmore, South Dakota, US
- Lake Quilotoa, Ecuador
- Hot air balloon ride over Central Florida, US
- Pike Place Market, Washington, US
- Railay Beach, Thailand
- Angkor Wat, Cambodia
- Stonehenge, England
- Machu Picchu, Peru
So please help me in wishing Buddy a very happy birthday by doing any (or all) of these…
- a) Commenting at the end of this post with the hashtag #happybirthdaybuddy and where you’d love to see Buddy travel to next.
- b) Liking, Retweeting, or replying to the tweet below (remember to use the hashtag #happybirthdaybuddy)
— Buddy The Monkey (@traveling1223) December 18, 2016
- c) Liking and commenting on the Instagram picture below (remember to use the hashtag #happybirthdaybuddy)
Thank you all so much! I know Buddy will appreciate all the love and birthday wishes! 😀